Saturday, September 15, 2018

Harmony Blanket KAL

I started late with the KAL as everyone was at week 35 so I am playing catch up.
I love the patterns and any that may be a bit to difficult for me I can use a substitute, so far I have found most to be okay.
Here are 9 that I made so far.


I am going to make some in bright colours and some in more muted colours that way I can add a bright colour at random creating a colourful blanket that is not to be too dazzling.

I am now going to try and work this weeks square
Not sure how I will do with this as it is something new for me but will give it my best shot. It is a chart and I am not a fan of charts as the grid can ne tricky for me with my Macular Degeneration . I can do them I just have to count all the stitch numbers for knit and purl to get it right, a bit fiddly to do but worth it.
I made this dish cloth using a chart
This proves I can do it I just need to plan ahead and then the next thing is using a different colour mid row. If you see smoke coming from the blog you will know I did not master it LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment