Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Blue for a boy!

I love knitting blankets they are easy to make and you can use a variety of patterns to keep things interesting. Having all sorts of colours in my stash to use up I tend to make the blankets for cats colourful to use up the yarn I have.
This time I decided to use two strands of yarn using Purples and Blues creating a blanket more for a boy cat/kitten.
This is a simple pattern that is for preemie babies but works well for cat blankets as well.
Simple Blanket Patterns                                                      




This is the end result I went with Daphne's Blanket and really like the result it looks nice and cosy I lessened the amount of stitches as I wanted a small blanket that will fit into a cat carrying basket or used on a chair. Lets face cats will decide which chair is theirs and will allow you to share it if they are not using it.



3 comments:

  1. That is a hilarious photo. I'm lucky to be allowed to sleep in my own bed sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blanket you made is beautiful and the yarn color too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely Paula, thank you for sharing with the stash link party. :) x

    ReplyDelete