Friday, April 4, 2014

Lovely Blocks

Knitting blocks is fun especially when you have so many great patterns to pick from. I love the book and finding all sorts of blocks to make and learning new techniques as well.
This time I made these:

Block 2 Offset. I have never decreased in the middle before to make a square and found it a lot easier than it looks.

Block 3 Double Eyelets. I have not blocked this yet but eve so it still looks pretty, Lace designs are lovely to knit and add interest to blankets.

22 Plain Leaf. This was easier than I thought it would be and wondered how it would work out but know that I made it I will be making more.I love the way the leaf pops out it makes the block look extra special.

I make these between other projects as it keeps me interested and it means I can alternate between a larger project to smaller ones keeping everything fresh.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely blocks Paula, I'm glad you are enjoying the book. Thanks for linking :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you these blocks will be a great way to make a Sampler Afghan or Blanket

    ReplyDelete