Friday, March 29, 2013

Loving Hands


Loving Hands

I like to make things for others and want to make some things for Charities but never know what to make or for whom.
Then I found this site. Loving Hands
I joined the forum today and will be making a Sheep, yes you heard a Sheep and like most of my toys it will be different.
Now I have found a site that offers charities to make things for I will have plenty to keep me busy. I will probably make one or two things for the charities I chose to keep postage costs down but that is fine I can help people out and that is what counts.
They do have a way of sending off large amounts to them but I have no where to store the items in order to reach 10kgs or 25kgs, so little and often will be the way to go for me.

I will make what I can when I can and in between making things for friends and family so sorry my darling husband more needle clicking in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment