Monday, March 4, 2013

ODDBOD Teddy

I wanted to make a Teddy to go with the stripey blanket I had made so I made this little chap

Meet ODDBOD


A simple knitted Teddy with a difference he is stripped and very colourful in red and  peacock blue. I embroidered his face so it is safe and will not have anything that baby can pull out.
I washed him as well as I do all my toys in Fairy so it is nice and safe for delicate skin.
It also means I get a chance to make sure the toys keep their shape and are colour fast. The yarn I use states it is colour fast but I like to make sure.

The Pattern for this teddy is in old book by Jean Greenhowe

Knitted Toys I have had the book a while now and have made several items from it and all turn out well.

So little Oddbod is ready and waiting to be given to his new owner in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment